District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Recruitment 2019: We here again with a piece of good news that District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) has announced for the recruitment for 05 posts of Block Coordinator, Accountant-cum-Computer Operator. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online. The last date to apply for this job is 29th August 2019 of the publication of this advertisement after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||District Rural Development Agency (DRDA)|
|Name of the Job||Block coordinator, Accountant-cum-Computer Operator|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||29th August 2019|
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Rural Development Agency (DRDA)
Number of posts: 05
Name of The Posts:
- Block coordinator – 02
- Accountant-cum-Computer operator – 03
Last Date to Apply: 29th August 2019
Official Website: jamshedpur.nic.in
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts must have done 12th with Diploma in Computer Application/ Degree in Rural Management/ Social Work/Cooperative Management from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Age Criteria: Age of the candidate should be in the range of
- 22 – 45 years(Post 1)
- 18 – 30 years (Post 2)
- Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 18,000 (Post 1) and Rs. 10,000 (Post 2) per month.
- The application fee will be updated soon on the official website.
Important Instructions to Apply for District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) :
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- Passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached with the application form.
- The photocopies of the required educational qualification documents are to be attested with the application form too.
- Submit online form before 29th August 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 29th August 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to visit jamshedpur.nic.in official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy through the official website jamshedpur.nic.in.