DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021: Gas Tribune Research Establishment, DRDO, Bengaluru, has published a notification about 150 Apprentice Trainee posts. Online applications are invited from eligible and the intended candidate. For the DRDO Apprentice Trainee post, apply before 29th January 2021. Applicants should read the instructions carefully before apply. Other details about educational qualification, salary structure, age criteria, selection procedure, how to apply are given below.
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||DRDO Gas Tribune Research Establishment|
|Posts Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||07.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||29.01.2021|
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production Engineering||30|
|3||ECE/Telecom/Electric & Instrumentation||12|
|1||Mechanical/Production/Tool & Die Design||15|
|2||Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation||10|
|3||Computer Science/Computer Networking||05|
|6||Sheet Metal Worker||02|
|8||Health Safety & Environment||02|
- For Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Candidate should have done BE/BTech in relevant discipline. Only 2018,2019,2020 pass out are allowed to fill the form.
- For Diploma Apprentice Trainee, the Candidate should have done Diploma in relevant discipline. Only 2018,2019,2020 pass out are allowed to fill the application form.
- For ITI Apprentice Trainee, the Candidate should have done ITI in the relevant discipline.
Age Criteria: For all the Trainee Apprentice post, the Candidate should have age between 18 years to 27 years. The upper age limit for Other Backword Class candidates is 30 years, for SC/ST candidates 32 years, and for PWD candidates 37 years.
Selection Procedure: The selection of applicants will be made by shortlisting based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Information about shortlisted candidates will be available on the DRDO website. Applicants are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
Official Website: Consider the website @www.rac.gov.in for more information.
|1||Last date to submit online application forms duly completed in all respects||29.01.2021|
|2||The publishing date for the First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website||12.02.2021|
|3||Date to receive acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee||21.02.2021|
|4||The Date for interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join||24.02.2021|
|5||The tentative date for declaration of finally selected candidates – Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship (by E-mail/DRDO Website) & GTRE Notice Board||01.03.2021|
|6||Tentative date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices (exact dates of joining shall be intimated along with the result)||01.04.2021|
Steps To Apply Online For DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021
Registration of BE/B-Tech./Diploma candidates on (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and ITI candidates on the Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) is mandatory.
- Applicants should visit the official website @www.rac.gov.in or @www.drdo.gov.in.
- Applicants are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields.
- The Candidate is required to upload all the required documents.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage.
- Candidates must bring a hardcopy of the application form duly signed by them.
Important Links to Consider for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in for Graduate/Diploma and www.apprenticeshipindia.org for the ITI portal is mandatory.