Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment: Defence Research and Development Organization is in search of young, capable, and desirable Indian citizens to fill up the 185 posts of Scientist B. Being a member of DRDO is a dream job for many as it gives a handsome amount of salaries and additional perks. So avail this opportunity by submitting the application form online to the official site mentioned below. Read the article completely to get through all the details.
Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Scientist B|
|Number of Vacancies||185|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2020|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist B – 185
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants seeking this job opportunity should have done an Engineering Degree or Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized board /institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Gate/NET Score and performance in Personal Interview and Descriptive Examination will be the basis of selection for Scientist B post under DRDO Recruitment.
- The handsome amount of pay is Rs.80000 per month for the post of Scientist B.
- GEN/OBC category will pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- The application fee is exempted for SC/ST/Female/PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should be a maximum of 28 years. Exemption in the age limit will be given to candidates of reserved category by DRDO officials.
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment Offline/Online
- You need to visit www.drdo.gov.in and head to the careers section.
- You need to fill all the details completely & correctly against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the credentials (Community certificate, address, email, and mobile number).
- Pay the application fee and take a print out of the application form.
- You need to carry a self-attested printout of the application form along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview.
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, please visit www.drdo.gov.in.