DRDO Recruitment 2018 : Defence Research & Development Organization has liberated a notification regarding the recruitment for 18 posts of Reseacrh Associate and Junior Reasearch Fellows.Interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to attend the Walk-In interview on dates given below.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure, eligibility and fees for application
DRDO Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Reseacrh Associate and Junior Reasearch Fellows|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Date for Walk-In||Given below|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research & Development Organization
Name Of The Posts:
- Junior Reasearch Fellows-04
- Reseacrh Associate-11
Date of Walk-In :
- Post 1 :24th and 26th October 2018
- Post 2 :13,16 & 20 November 2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate must possess post graduation in the relevant field of study by the Last date of application receipt.
Application fees :A crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs 10 (Rupees ten only) as fee for application payable to Director DIBER Haldwani (candidate belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from fee) must be enclosed with application.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 25000 rupees plus HRA as per the DRDO rules .
Age criteria : For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) maximum 28 years, as on the last date for receipt of application ( Relaxation for SC/ST and OBC as per Government rules) .
Important Instructions to apply for DRDO Recruitment :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the form in block letters only.
- One white background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form with self attestation across it.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be send along with the application form in A4 size envelope .
- The address where the application form should be sent is mentioned below :
- The tenure of engagement is 2 years initially which could extended as per the rules.
The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and call letter for interview.