Department of School Education Recruitment 2020: This article is very useful for those job seeks who hold great interest in teaching jobs. Department of School Education (operating under the guidance of Ministry of Human Resouce Development) is the government body that performs the activities to promote the school education by using various schemes. Department of School Education wants to acquire 3294 candidates with teaching skills in the post of Master Cadre Teachers. The due date for online submission is 25th August 2020. Get further information on recruitment in the notification mentioned below.
Department of School Education Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of School Education|
|Name of the Job||Master Cadre Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||3294|
|Last Date to Apply||25 August|
Department of School Education Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of School Education
Name of The Posts: Master Cadre Teachers :
- Hindi – 52
- Social Studies – 54
- Punjabi – 62
- Maths – 964
- Science – 1207
- English – 955
Educational Qualifications: Qualification mandatory for application is Graduation with B.Ed from an accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Suitability of the applicant for the post will be measured through Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Teachers’ monthly package is Rs. 10300/- per month.
Application Fees: Distribution of the fee is category wise as below :
- General and Other Backward Class – Rs. 1000/-
- ST and SC candidates – Rs. 500/- (Half of the amount as for GEN/OBC).
- ExSM – no charges.
Age criteria: Applicants eligible for the post must be at the level of 18-37 years counted from 01.01.2020.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Important Instructions to apply for the Department of School Education Recruitment 2020:
- Only online applications are valid for post-application.
- The first step is to stay on the website and collect instructions.
- Refill the information in form after satisfaction with eligibility level.
- Attach the important certificates in the upload form and remit the fee.
- Candidate needs to upload a scanned photograph too.
- Submit the application before the 25th of August.
NOTE: Department of School Education does not take any responsibility to intimate the applicant for any future update.