E-Courts Paschim Bardhman Recruitment 2019: Paschim Bardhman District in West Bengal has issued an official notification regarding the recruitment on 113 vacant posts in E-Courts. For this, the candidates can fill the application form in online mode. Stenographer, Typist, Copyist, Sweeper & other posts are vacant for which applications are invited. Candidates can fill the application form on or before 14th March 2019. Other information and details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, application procedure, pay scale, application fee are given in the following paragraph. Candidates may check or follow these instructions before applying online.
E-Courts Paschim Bardhman Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||E-Courts Paschim Bardhman|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer,Typist,Copyist etc.|
|Number of vacancies||113|
|Last Date to apply||14-03-2019|
E-Courts Paschim Bardhman Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: E-Courts Paschim Bardhman
Name of The Post:
- Stenographer – 10
- Lower Division Clerk – 42
- Typist Copyist – 04
- Process Server – 06
- Peon/Farash/Dayguard/Nightguard (Group-D) – 50
- Sweeper – 01
Last Date to Apply: 14-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination or VIIIth pass from any recognized Board with basic knowledge regarding operating computer, having a certificate to that effect from any recognized Institution.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Pay scale for each post is given below:
- Post 1: Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/-
- Post 2, 3,4: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs.25,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- Post 5 & 6: Rs. 4900/- to Rs.16,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
- Post 1 & 2: Rs. 500/- (Unreserved & all other categories), Rs.250/- (SC/ST)
- Post 3 to 5: Rs. 400/- (Unreserved & all other categories), Rs.200/- (SC/ST)
- Post 6: Rs.200/- (SC/ST)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Desirous candidates may fill the application form on the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Filled application after uploading the required documents, photograph and signature along with the payment of application fee has to be submitted.
- The form should be submitted before last date i.e. 14-03-2019.
NOTE: Hard copy of application form needs not to be sent anywhere.