East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 : East Coast Railway has liberated the official notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill up the 08 posts of Scouts & Guide Quota Vacancies.The interested and eligible candidates can apply offline by filling the application form before 26-11-2018.The official website is www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in. For Further information regarding the recruitment like age and eligibility conditions,mode of application,pay scale please go through the official notification or the description of the recruitment given below before applying.
East Coast Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Job||Scouts & Guide Quota Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||26-11-2018|
East Coast Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Name of The Posts: Scouts & Guide Quota
- Group-C Posts – 02
- Erstwhile Gr.D – 06
Last Date to Apply: 26-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Aspirants looking for this job should hold Matriculation (10th Class) or its equivalent and having ITI certificate in Technical Categories (or) 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a reconized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list and their performance in the written test and document verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- For SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWDs, Women, Minorities & EBC: Rs. 250/-
- For Remaining Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years (Post 1),18-33 years (Post 2 ) as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill the offline application form on the official website www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in with all the necessary details including name,parents name,age of applicant,educational qualification,address etc.
- Then paste your photograph and put your signature on the application form.
- Attach self attested copies of all the documents prescribed.
- Candidates should submit application fee for an amount mentioned below in the form of Demand Draft / Pay Order or crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Principal Financial Adviser, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar”
- Candidates should send their applications by ordinary/registered/speed post to the “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),2nd Floor, South Block , Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017″ or Candidates can drop their applications directly in Drop Box placed at the office address.
NOTE: The candidates should keep visiting the website for future updates.