EIL Recruitment 2019: Engineers India Limited has released an official notification asking for online applications from the candidates from an engineering background. The total number of vacancies is 79 for the post of Management Trainee till 20th June 2019 on the website www.engineersindia.com. The information related to the recruitment and selection procedure is given in the following paragraph to be must read by every applicant before proceeding further.
EIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Engineers India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||79|
|Last Date to Apply||20th June 2019|
EIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Engineers India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Management Trainee-79
Last Date to Apply: 20th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants should hold the minimum educational qualification i.e B.E/B.Tech or B.Sc Engineering from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: GATE 2019 Score and Personal Interview collectively will decide about the recruitment of candidates.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the applicants will be as per the rules and norms of the organization i.e 60,000-1,80,000 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: Applicants do not need to pay application fee of nay kind.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than or equal to 25 years as on 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.engineersindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for EIL Recruitment 2019:
- Engineers India Limited has chosen the online mode of receiving the appications from the candidates on www.engineersindia.com.
- The First step would be to visit the website and fill the online form with authentic details of the candidate as asked in the application form.
- Then pay the application fee if needed.
- After that upload all the required documents including educational qualification certificates,caste certificate etc.
- Then upload the photo and signature of the applicant.
- After that verify that all the information filled in is true and to the best of knowledge and finally submit the application.
NOTE: Hard copies of the application form can be kept for future reference but not to be sent to office.