Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment: Engineering Projects India Ltd has released a job notification this year for all the Engineers. It works under the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises and has a turnover of more than 1600 crores and it seeks to fill 05 vacant posts of Graduate Apprentice by talented and ambitious citizens. The application will be accepted online for this recruitment on or before 20 August 2020.
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Engineering Projects India Ltd|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Last Date to Apply||20 August 2020|
EPIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Engineering Projects India Ltd
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice – 05
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done B.E/B.Tech(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation) from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is 20 August 2020 and the commencement starts from 1 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking in the Merit List.
Pay Scale: The applicants selected will get a monthly stipend of Rs.10000
- The age limit of the applicants is 18 – 30 years as on the last date of submission of the application.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants will be given age relaxation of 03 years and SC.ST of 05 years.
Official Website: www.engineeringprojects.com
Important Instructions to apply for EPIL Recruitment:
- Job seekers should register themselves for filling the application form on www.engineeringprojects.com
- Fill the application form by entering the complete and correct details.
- Attach your latest pp size photograph and signature too.
- The size of the photo and signature should not be more than 50kb and 20kb respectively.
- Submit the application form before 20 august 2020.
NOTE: The recruitment is for one year and the selected aspirants need to sign a contract of Apprenticeship before the commencement of Apprenticeship Training. To know the working days and hours and more details regarding EPIL Recruitment, visit the official site.