Environment & Forest Department Recruitment 2019: Environment & Forest Department is engaged in recruitment on 455 vacant posts of Safai Karamchari, Safai Supervisor and Safai Assessors. Candidates having work experience related to these vacancies are invited to apply offline or attend walk-in-interview on the specified date. Details and guidelines regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria are given in the following paragraph. Applicants can follow this information before applying for the specified posts. Official website of the concerned department is www.lakshadweep.gov.in.
Environment & Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Environment & Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Safai Karamchari, Safai Supervisor and Safai Assessors|
|Number of vacancies||455|
|Last Date to apply||28-02-2019|
Environment & Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Environment & Forest Department
Details of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Age Criteria||Educational qualification||Pay Scale (per month)||Last date/ date of walk-in-interview|
|1.||Safai Karamchari||390||less than equal to 60 years||relevant experience||Rs.9900/-||28-02-2019|
|2.||Safai Supervisors||09||18-35 years||Graduation||Rs.13200/-||21-02-2019|
|3.||Safai Assessors||56||18-45 years||12th||Rs.11000/-||23-02-2019|
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of experience based merit list and their performance in the Personal interview.
Official Website: www.lakshdweep.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are required to first visit the official website www.lakshdweep.gov.in.
- Open the official notification for the specified posts and check the important instructions too.
- For Post 1 applicant has to fill the offline application form, the form can be had from the official website.
- Fill this and send this to the “DCs/ SDOs in their respective Islands” by the last date i.e. till 28-02-2019.
- For Post 2 & 3: A walk-in-interview will be conducted for these posts on 21-02-2019 and 23-02-2019. Candidates have to bring all the documents in original and xerox copies of the same with them on the day of the interview. Interview venue for these is given below.
- “Unit Office of the Department of Environment & Forest or Office of Deputy Collector/ SDOs of Concerned Islands“
NOTE: Applicants are advised to keep in touch for more updates.