ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employee State Insurance Corporation is a social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers which is run through self-financing. Entire funding is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation as per the rules and regulations in ESI Act 1948. After observing the requirement of manpower, the organization released the notification for hiring of 19 skilled and quick individuals for the posts of Specialists/Senior Residents. The due date for intimating the employer about consent to attend the interview is 10-10-2020. Find more relevant details in the para mentioned hereunder.
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Specialists/Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||10th October 2020|
ESIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Full-Time Specialist – 10
- Senior Resident – 09
- Specialist (Full/Part-Time) – MBBS with masters with 03 years of work OR Post-Graduate Diploma with five years of work.
- Senior Resident – Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in the concerned field.
Selection Procedure: Final selection of the vacant posts will be done on the basis of the Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount will be paid to the contender as per the norms of ESIC.
Application Fees: No fees to be paid for the application.
Age criteria: Carefully read the following details :
- 45 years (F/T) OR 66 years (P/T) – Post 01.
- 37 years – Post 02.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly fill the details required in the form prescribed on the website after checking of terms and conditions associated with recruitment.
- Reach to the specified office address on the 12th of October for an interview with the original certificates, their photocopies (single set), and two latest photographs.
- ESIC Hospital, C.B. Ganj, Sleeper Road, Bareilly (entry allowed up to 11 AM).
- While joining the post, the applicant is mandated to deposit the refundable security amount Rs. 10000/-
- The signed agreement is compulsory on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/-
- Be patient and energetic to qualify for the interview.
NOTE: E-mail for all the communications is [email protected]