ESIC Recruitment 2020: The information we are providing here through this notification will be very useful for the candidates looking for jobs in the medical sector. Indira Gandhi E.S.I. Hospital Jhilmil, Delhi urges for the desired and interesting candidates for 46 vacancies of Senior Residents, Specialists, Part Time Super Specialists. You can become part of recruitment by attending the job interview on the 08th of September 2020. In order to successfully apply please check the complete eligibility before application and such complete detail is mention below.
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents, Specialists, and Part-Time Super Specialists|
|Number of Vacancies||46|
ESIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
|Senior Resident||Senior Resident (one year)||Specialists (one year)||Part-Time Super Specialists|
|PEADS (05)||PEADS (01)||Pathology (01)||Cardiology (01)|
|Medicine (06)||ENT (01)||Surgery (01)||Nephrology (01)|
|Surgery (03)||Orthopedics (02)||Radiology (01)||Endocrinology (01)|
|Anesthesia (06)||Anesthesia (03)||——-||Gastroentrology (01)|
|Gyane (03)||Gyane (02)||———||——–|
|Dental (01)||Casualty (02)||——–||——-|
Educational Qualifications: Post wise necessary qualificatios are mentiuoned below:
- Senior Resident – MBBS with Masters/DNB/Diploma from an accredited college or reputed institute.
- Senior Resident (One year) – Same as mentioned in Senior Resident Post.
- Specialists (One year) – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in relevant trade.
- Part-Time Super Specialists – MBBS/MD/MS/DNB from the recognized body.
Selection Procedure: The selection parameters are Interview and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: Payment will be as per the 07th CPC recommended by the ESIC. For Senior Resident (One year) – INR 101000/-p.m. and Part-Time Super Specialist – INR 82000 + 20000/-p.m. (20k for emergency duty).
Age criteria: Aspirants must not above 37 years on the date of employment. For Part-time super Specialists, the age required is up to 64 years. Further age relaxation is granted to the reserved candidates.
Application Fees: General and OBC candidates should pay Rs. 300/- while for SC/ST, it is Rs. 75/- only.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Go through detailed guidelines and fill bio-data of the applicant in the form.
- Fix self-attested photographs and all other documents copies.
- Report with application to the Office of Medical Superintendent, IG, ESI Hospital, Delhi.
- Bring all the original certificates during the interview.
NOTE: Contact us for any query related to recruitment.