ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana has a total of 76 vacancies for different posts of Senior Resident, Junior Resident, and Tutor. The candidates in order to get the job are required to attend the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/06/2020.
All the candidates will be provided updates on the process of recruitment from time to time so make sure to visit our website regularly.
ESIC Haryana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, and Tutor|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||26/06/2020|
ESIC Haryana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 23
- Senior Resident against GDMO (1 year)- 25
- Junior Resident – 12
- Tutor – 12
Educational Qualifications: Graduation/Post Graduation/ PG Diploma in a relevant discipline must be qualified by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of their performance in the Interview and their experience and qualification.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get a handsome salary as per the specified rules and regulations only:
- Post 1: Rupees 67,700/-per month plus allowances
- Post 2: Rupees 1,01,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 21,000 plus NPA+ Allowances
- Post 4: Rupees 56,100/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay any amount for applying for attending the interview.
Age criteria: The candidates of the following age can apply for the recruitment:
- Post 1-2: Up to 35 years
- Post 3-4: Up to 30 years
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, the candidates need to check and read all the details provided for recruitment by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Haryana.
- The candidates need to attend the Walk-in-Interview for recruitment to be held on 26/06/2020.
- Make sure to bring a bio-data form filled with all the details, passport size photos, and the academic certificates in original and xerox.
NOTE: Make sure to reach at the office of the Interview to be held on 26/06/2020.