ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019: Employee State Insurance Corporation Thrissur (Kerala published official notification for the recruitment on 64 vacant seats of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk. Online applications are invited to fill up these posts on a regular basis on Direct Recruitment. Applications will be filled up to 15-04-2019 only. The application form will be filled on the website www.esic.nic.in. Desirous candidates are advised to read the notification given by us. The notification holds the information about the eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, etc. details. For more information about the recruitment, candidates may visit the official notification given by ESIC on its official website.
ESIC Kerala Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation Kerala|
|Name of the Job||Upper Division Corporation and Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||64|
|Last Date to apply||15th April 2019|
ESIC Kerala Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation Kerala
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 03
- Upper Division Clerk – 61
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 12th pass with stenography knowledge / Graduate from a recognized board/ university. Knowledge of computer is desirable.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to pass online exam, Computer Skill Test/ Stenography Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid a good amount of monthly salary.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- SC/ ST/ Departmental/ Female candidates/ EXSM: Rs.250/-
- All other candidates: Rs.500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- First of all, The candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on apply online for recruitment to the Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk and fill the online application form with all the details.
- The application would require personal, educational and work experience details (if any) of the candidate.
- Upload the photo and signature along with the left-hand thumb impression of the candidate.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees (Online mode), take the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt.
- Save the both for future reference.
NOTE: Hard copy of application & other documents needs not to be sent to the office.