ESIC Recruitment 2019: Employee State Insurance Corporation published official notification for the recruitment on 1934 vacant seats of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk. Online applications are invited to fill up these posts. Applications will be filled from 16-03-2019 to 15-04-2019 only. The application form will be filled on the website www.esic.nic.in. Desirous candidates are advised to read the notification given by us. The notification holds the information about the eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale etc. details. For more information about the recruitment, candidates may visit the official notification given by ESIC on its official website.
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Upper Division Corporation and Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||1934|
|Last Date to apply||15th April 2019|
ESIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 162
- Upper Division Clerk – 1772
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 12th pass/ Graduate from a recognized board/ university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to pass online exam, Computer Skill Test/ Stenography Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid handsome amount per month as pay scale.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- SC/ ST/ Departmental/ Female candidates/ EXSM: Rs.250/-
- All other candidates: Rs.500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years as on 15-04-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- First of all, The candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.esic.nic.in and fill the online application form with all the details.
- The application would require personal, educational and work experience details (if any) of the candidate.
- Upload the photo and signature of the candidate.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees, take the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt.
NOTE: Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to the office.