GAIL Recruitment 2020: GAIL (INDIA) Limited is a govt owned company that performs its operations of natural gas processing and distribution under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its headquarter is located in the country capital New Delhi. GAIL is providing the chance to competitors to set up their applications for 02 vacant posts of Medical Officers. The organizer clearly mentions that only e-mail/offline applications will be taken and it must be submitted by August 22, 2020. For further clarification, write to us at [email protected]
GAIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||GAIL (INDIA) Limited|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd August 2020|
GAIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: GAIL (INDIA) Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officers
Educational Qualifications: This is to inform the aspirants that only the candidate possess an MBBS degree can apply.
Selection Procedure: The process of recruitment in GAIL is through Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The salary will be Rupees Seventy Four Thousand per month with the annual increase in monthly pay by Rs. 2200/- Besides, the applicant is granted the accommodation without any charge.
Age criteria: Age limit for the application can be checked in the official paragraph on the website.
Official Website: www.gailonline.com
Important Instructions to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly the applicant is suggested to go through recruitment details before applying.
- Download the hard copy of the form on gailonline.com
- Add the total ingredient in the form and paste passport size latest photograph.
- Bind photocopies of all the important documents with the application.
- Recheck details as the form contains incorrect details will be canceled.
- Send the form through post or e-mail that is convenient for the candidate.
- Dr. M Anil GM (MS), GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, District – Guna, Madhya Pradesh – 473112 OR [email protected]
NOTE: Commitment for the job is for a period of one year which is extendable based on the condition of satisfactory performance by the candidate.