Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 : It’s a matter of great pleasure to inform all our valuable readers that a new recruitment notification is released by Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Mumbai.The municipal corporation asked for online applications from the eligible,elegant and capable candidates.Willing candidates can apply on or before 20th January 2019.After 20-01-2019 link to apply online for the specified vacancies will be closed so it is advised to the applicants to fill the form in advance before last date.For more information you can read the advertisement given below.It holds all the details and information about the recruitment and eligibility criteria.
Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Mumbai|
|Name of the Job||Secondary Engineer (Civil,Electrical/ Mechanical,Architecture)|
|Number of vacancies||291|
|Last Date to apply||20-01-2019|
Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Greater Mumbai Municipal Corporation,Mumbai
Name of The Posts:
- Secondary Engineer (Civil) – 190
- Secondary Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 92
- Secondary Engineer (Architecture) – 09
Last Date to Apply: 20-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicants should have Degree in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical or Electronics/ Production/ Electrical or Power Engineering/ Architecture Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test/ interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Gen/OBC : Rs.600/-
- SC/ST : Rs.300/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Before filling the online application form candidates are advised to have scanned copies of photograph, signature and all other required documents related to eligibility for the prescribed posts.
- Logon to official website www.portal.mcgm.gov.in and fill the application form.
- Upload photo,signature and copies of all the credentials too.
- Pay the application fees in the online mode only.
- Submit the form and take a print of filled application form.
- Retain it for future reference.
NOTE: It is advised to regularly visit the official website for more updates and changes if any.