GSPHCL Recruitment 2020: Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited liberated the recruitment notification for vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil). Candidate interested in this notice can take a chance of application by attending the interview attend in online mode. Out of applications received, only 41 skilled and qualified candidates will get selected. The para mention below will provide the complete details of the age level, the scale of pay, the procedure for selection, and others.
GSPHCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||41|
|Last Date to Apply||14th of September 2020|
GSPHCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts: GSPHCL is offering the chance to candidates on 41 Assistant Engineer Posts as per the specified area defined below :
- Gandhinagar – 02
- Surat – 10
- Vadodara – 07
- Ahmedabad – 07
- Junagadh – 06
- Rajkot – 07
- Mehsana – 02
Educational Qualifications: Conditions fulfill by the applicant before applying for posts are :
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering.
- Work experience of Site Supervision & work measurement on construction (03 years).
Selection Procedure: The recruitment will be done through Online Interview on Zoom Application.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get the consolidated salary Rs. 20000/- p.m.
Application Fees: To know about the fee, please check the official notification.
Age criteria: On 31st August 2020, the desired age for application is 25-40 years. Only candidates falling in this limit are eligible for the post.
Official Website: www.gsphc.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GSPHCL Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the website and take the format of the application form.
- Ready the form with the complete details in it like applicant name, address, qualifications, caste, and other curricula.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the relevant documents and post the application to the address mentioned by the interviewee.
- Bring the complete set of Xerox copies of all the documents along with the original.
NOTE: Candidates already appeared for the interview and being disqualified will not be considered for recruitment.