GSRTC Recruitment 2019 : Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has brought a good news for the candidates in wait of a job in Road Transport Corporation.In this regard a notification is released for the recruitment on 24 vacant seats on Junior Engineer and Electrical Supervisor posts. The corporation has told in their notification that candidates may apply on or before 04th January 2019.Applications for this purpose will be filled in online mode only.Official website of GSRTC is www.gsrtc.in. For more information for the recruitment and eligibility criteria for the opened vacancies please see the detailed advertisement given below.
GSRTC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer and Electrical Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||04th January 2019|
GSRTC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer/ Supervisor (Civil) – 20
- Electrical Supervisor – 04
Last Date to Apply: 04-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate looking for this job should have Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the personal interview or test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34,800/- per month with grade pay of Rs 4400/- .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years (For Diploma holders) and 21-35 years (for Degree holders) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gsrtc.in
Important Instructions to apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2019 :
- Firstly go to the official website and click on apply online link for the specified posts.
- A form will be opened,fill it correctly and carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph,signature and all the mentioned/ supporting documents.
- Submit the application form before last date after checking that form is filled completely.
- Take a print of filled application form and keep it safely with you as it may be required in future during selection procedure.
NOTE: Keep visiting official website for more updates to come.