Gramin Vikas Trust Recruitment 2019: Gramin Vikas Trust (GVT) a national level organization has announced for recruitment on 05 Vacancies for the post of Technical Expert, Livelihood Expert, and MIS-cum-Accountant. Candidate with qualifications required in the post and have an interest in the post can submit the Online application form on or before 10th May 2019. The form will not be entertained after the due date. For more details about the post like age level, selection procedure, the application process, educational qualifications, and others, read out the official notification carefully.
Gramin Vikas Trust Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gramin Vikas Trust|
|Name of the Job||Technical Expert, Livelihood Expert, MIS-cum-Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||10th May 2019|
Gramin Vikas Trust Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gramin Vikas Trust
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Expert – 01
- Livelihood Expert – 02
- MIS-cum-Accountant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e Diploma or Degree in Engineering /Technology/B.Com/MBA/M.Sc from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary which is Rs. 18000 or 25000 (Post 1), Rs. 20000 (Post 2) and Rs. 10000 (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Refer to the official notification on the official website.
Official Website: www.gvtindia.org
Important Instructions to apply for Gramin Vikas Trust Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the organization’s official website www.gvtindia.org
- The complete instruction is available there about the post.
- Fill the form as per the details about name, address, qualifications, etc.
- The candidate needs to upload the photograph, signature and relevant documents in the application.
- Submit the application before the last date.
- Keep the print page of application form for further reference.
- Hard copy need not send at any address.
- E-Mail to send application is [email protected]
NOTE: Candidate must be serious about to check the latest post updates on the official website.