HAL Recruitment 2018 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vidyalaya, Kanpur and Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore requires PGT( Computer Science) and Doctors respectively on Contract basis. HAL invites interested and eligible candidates to apply in offline mode as specified in this article below before last date.For more information please read the given paragraph.
HAL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Post raduate Teacher (Computer Science) & Senior Medical Officer(ENT)|
|Number of vacancies||not specified|
|Last Date to apply||11-12-2018 and 27-11-2018|
HAL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- PGT(Computer Science) – not specified
- Senior Medical Officer(ENT) – 02
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 : 11-12-2018
- Post 2 : 27-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should have following qualification:
- Post 1 : BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science /Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Electronics & Communications or Equivalent or Masters in IT or Equivalent Or M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc. (Computer Science ) or BCA or Equivalent or PG degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering /IT or PG degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and at least PG Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent Or ‘B’ level from DOEACC And Graduate with B.Ed. or its equivalent or Three years experience of Teaching Intermediate or higher classes.
- Post 2 : MBBS with MS/MD/DNB (ENT)
MBBS with DLO from any Recognized Institute/University
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the persoanl interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 14,800/- (Post 1),Rs 91,250/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-11-2018.
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- As the candidates have to apply in offline mode so Applicants are requested to send detailed Bio-Data with recent coloured passport size photo,complete address for correspondence,Mobile No, E-mail Address.
- Self attested photocopies of all certificates/mark sheets from Class 10thonwards as per the attached application form has to be atteched also.
- The complete application form should reach at the following address : Post 1 : The Principal,H.A.L. Vidyalaya,H.A.L. Township,Harjinder Nagar, Kanpur – 208007 Post 2 : Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport),Bangalore -560 017
NOTE: The application received after last date will not be considered.Also resume/application sent through E-Mail will not be entertained.