HAL Recruitment 2019: It’s good news for the candidates that the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited opened a job vacancy to fill the vacant seats of Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot in Grade VII and VI. A total of 05 seats are vacant in Kanpur, Nasik, and Bengaluru. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria have to fill the application form offline. Applications will be accepted up to 06th May 2019. Official website link of HAL is www.hal-india.co.in. Candidates can visit this website or follow the instructions given by us for details regarding the eligibility criteria.
HAL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Senior Test Pilot or Test Pilot|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||06th May 2019|
HAL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Test Pilot (Grade VII ) or Test Pilot (Grade VI) – 05
Last Date to Apply: 06-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to be a Serving Officer or Ex-Serviceman in the rank of “Group Captain or Wing Commander”.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.90,000/- to Rs.2,40,000/- (Grade VII), Rs.80,000/- to Rs.2,20,000/- (Grade VI) per month.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.550/-
- SC/ST: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-48 years 06-05-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate has to first go on to the official website www.hal-india.co.in.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- The candidate can take the printout of the filled in the application form and the fees receipt.
- In the end, all the document’s self-attested photocopies, application form’s hard copy and fee receipt has to be sent at the following address.
- Address: “General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001“
NOTE: Applications have to be sent only through Ordinary Post / Speed Post /Registered Post / Courier. Applications received through other modes viz. Fax/ E-mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.