HAL Recruitment 2019: Eligible, skilled and well-qualified experienced candidates are invited to fill up 08 vacant posts of Teacher and Operator (Electrical and Electronics Trade) by HAL i.e. Hindustan Aeronautical Limited. In order to fill up these vacant seats, applications are invited offline. The last date to apply, number of vacancies, application fee, pay scale, application, and selection procedure all these details have been placed in the following paragraph. Candidates may check it first and then apply.
HAL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautical Limited|
|Name of the Job||Operator and Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||10th & 11th April 2019|
HAL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautical Limited
Details of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age||Application fee||Last date|
|1.||Operator||05||10th/ 12th/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics Trade||less than equal to 55 years as on 01-03-2019||Gen/ OBC: Rs.200/-|
SC/ ST/ Pwd/EWS: Nil
|2.||Teacher||03||Graduation with B.Ed.||less than equal to 45 years as on 01-06-2019||Rs.200/- for all candidates except internal candidates for which application fee is nil||10-04-2019|
Selection Procedure: Applicant will be selected solely on the basis of written exam, Document Verification, and Interview/ demo.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs.16,820/- as monthly salary.
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit the application form offline only.
- For the application form, the candidate has to visit the HAL official website and download the application form in the format as specified in the notification.
- This filled application form has to be posted at the following address before the last date.
- The application must contain the required attachments in support of the candidate’s eligibility
- Postal Address: Post 1: “Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207” Post 2: “Office of HAL New Public School, Central Township, Jawahar Nagar, Namjoshi Road, Marathahalli Post, Banglore – 560037”
NOTE: Form received up to the last date will be entertained for further recruitment purpose. For regular updates stay in touch through the official website of HAL.