Haryana Police Recruitment 2020: Haryana Police has released a job advertisement online on its only official website www.haryanapoliceonline.gov.in. The advertisement is inviting candidates to attend Walk-in-Interview for 08 vacancies of Senior System Analyst, Programmer Analyst/Data Analyst, Networking Engineer, Web Designer. The candidates need to ensure to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the specified date of 10/07/2020.
Haryana Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Police|
|Name of the Job||Senior System Analyst, Programmer Analyst/Data Analyst, Networking Engineer, Web Designer|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||10/07/2020|
Haryana Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Police
Name of The Posts:
- Senior System Analyst-02
- Programmer Analyst/Data Analyst-02
- Networking Engineer-02
- Web Designer-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in a relevant discipline from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of their qualifications, experience, and Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will receive the salary specified below:
- Senior System Analyst- Rupees 39,200/-per month
- Programmer Analyst/ Data Analyst- Rupees 27,200/-per month
- Networking Engineer-Rupees 27,200/-per month
- Web Designer-Rupees 23,250/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates have not been asked to pay for any kind of application fee or the fee for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Age criteria: The candidates must check the criteria of eligibility in terms of the age of the candidate. The specified instruction is that the candidates with their age between 18-42 years are eligible and can apply.
Official Website: www.haryanapoliceonline.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020:
- Haryana Police has specified all the details in the official notification and has also provided a bio-data or the format of application on www.haryanapoliceonline.gov.in.
- The said format is to be filled with the candidate’s details.
- Bring your passport size photos, academic certificates in original, and xerox to the interview.
- The candidates need to attend Interview on 10/07/2020 at State Crime Branch, Haryana, Moginand, Panchkula
NOTE: The candidates must be available at the venue of the Interview on time at 10:00 AM on 10/07/2020.