Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 : A new job vacancy is opened by Department of Post,India Post on www.appost.in.These jobs are in Haryana postal circle for which form can be filled in online mode till 02nd January 2019.This Recruitment is for 682 posts of GDS i.e Gramin Dak Sevak.Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply before last date.The applicants are requested to read the notification where you will get complete information about the recruitment.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||682|
|Last Date to apply||02nd January 2019|
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Postal Circle
Name of The Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
Last Date to Apply: 02-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : The candidate should be at least 10th pass with computer knowledge from an authorized body.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit List.
Scale of Pay:The attractive pay package of Rs 10,000/- to Rs 24,470/- per month will be paid to the selected candidates.
Application fees: Application fees is Rs 100/– for Gen/OBC candidates and for SC/ST/PWD candidates fees is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of ,18-40 years as on 03-12-2018 (For Gramin Dak Sevak) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Application form has to be filled online.
- Fill the form with all the details/ information carefully.
- The information includes candidate’s personal i.e. name,age, parent’s name ,educational qualification etc.
- Also upload the photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then pay the application fees and fill the details of fees in the form.
- In the end,scan all the original documents demanded in the form and submit the completely filled application form.
- Retain the hard copy of this filled application form.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to fill the application form before last date to avoid inconvinence.