Haryana PSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Public Service Commission is engaged in the recruitment process to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Labour Commission Class II. The total number of vacant posts is 08. Willing candidates are asked to fill the application form online only. Closing date for submission of online application form is 04th April 2019. The candidates must go through every detail in the description about the age and other criteria to be eligible for the posts, mode of application and the instructions to be followed along with pay scale. Official website of HPSC is www.hpsc.gov.in.
Haryana PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Labour Commission Class II|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||04th April 2019|
Haryana PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Assistant Labour Commission Class II
Last Date to Apply: 04-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for this type of job and wishing to apply for the same have to be Graduate in Law from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected solely on the basis of a written exam/ personal interview.
Pay Scale:Selected candidates will get Rs.26,500 to 49,500/- per month
Application Fees: Please refer to official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidates must visit the website hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in and fill the online form with all the required details.
- The photocopies of education certificates will also be uploaded along with photo and signatures.
- The fee has to be paid online only. Fee paid through any other mode will not be accepted.
- After all, the copy of the filled in form can be downloaded and print could also be kept.
- The fee will be paid up to 05th April 2019.
NOTE: The candidates should visit the official website regularly for more updates and news in the future.