High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019: An overwhelming and the nice opportunity has arrived again, that High Court of Delhi has published and released for the recruitment for 668 posts of Chauffeur. The interested, keen and eligible entrants are informed to fill or pen down the application form online on or before 5th September 2019. Contestants are hereby enlightened to go by the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Chauffeur|
|Number of vacancies||668|
|Last Date to apply||5th September 2019|
High Court of Delhi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Delhi
Number of posts: 668
Name of The Posts:
- Chauffeur -35
Last Date to Apply: 5th September 2019
Official Website: delhihighcourt.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done:
- 10th/ 12th with Driving Licence form any accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure : Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in:
- Pre Written Exam,
- Skill Test,
- Personal Interview
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should be in the range of
- in the range of 18 – 27 years
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get the handsome salary package of Level- 05 Per month.
Starting Date to Ending Date for Online Application form Is :14th August 2019 to 5th September 2019.
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC applicants is 400
- And Fee for SC/ ST is 200
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Delhi :
- Interviewees have to fill in the online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the corporation.
- Entrants should have to go and fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 5th September 2019.
- Entrants are advised to visit and check delhihighcourt.nic.in official website of the corporation time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in .