High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019- A box full of job gaining splendid opportunities has seemed again. There is undoubtedly one new notification to make you familiar with the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment, which accepts the applications from brilliant, dazzling and canny contestants who are ready to give their 100% to the work given to them in the organization. The posts for which the vacancy/spot has been declared are Research Assistant. For those who are fully ready have to fill the application form online/Email on or before 31st August 2019 and do Visit the web link jkhighcourt.nic.in for more information and updates.
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Job||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date to Attend||31st August 2019|
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
Name of The Posts:
- Research Assistant – 09
Last Date to Attend: 31st August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold a Degree in Law from an accredited board /university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written Exam/ Personal Interview
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get an appealing and amazing salary package of Rs. 40,000 per month.
Application Fees: an Application fee for the candidates is:
- The application fee for the Candidates is 200.
Age criteria: Individuals age attending for recruitment should be :
- be less or equal to 30 years
- Relaxation in age limit is provided.
- Last Date to apply: 31st August 2019
Email Address: The email address is [email protected]
Important Instructions to attend for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website jkhighcourt.nic.in
- The last Date to Attend is 031st August 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as per required.
- Give all details concerning your Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
- Post the application form at the email address specified on the website.
NOTE: Check the official website jkhighcourt.nic.in for the updates and more information.