HPPCL Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notice for Junior Engineer, Steno-Typist, and Junior Office Assistant. The due date to apply for 05 vacancies in HPPCL is 15th September 2020. Visit the website for complete updates.
HPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer,|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020 (till 05 pm)|
HPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 02
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 01
- Steno-Typist-Trainee (W-4 Level) – 01
- Junior Office Assistant (W-3 Level) – 01
Educational Qualifications: The necessity to hold a particular degree will depend upon the nature of the post as below :
- Post 01&02 – Diploma or Degree in Civil/Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from the recognized institute.
- Post 03 – Bachelor’s Degree with shorthand speed (60 wpm) and typing Hindi (25 wpm) and English (30 wpm). Knowledge of word processing and MS Office is compulsory.
- Post 04 – Senior Secondary qualification from the govt approved board with a 01-year diploma in the relevant field. A good speed of typing is also desirable.
- In all the posts candidates must have knowledge of local customs and manners of Himachal Pradesh. Along with it, the candidate must be suitable to work inside or outside Himachal Pradesh.
Selection Procedure: Weightage will be given to the candidate on the basis of an academic score and an interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the eye-catching salary of Rs. 10900-34800/- p.m. with a grade of Rs. 4350/- (Post 01-02), Rs. 6400-20200/- p.m. with a grade of Rs. 2300/- or Rs. 2200/- (Post 03-04).
Official Website: www.hppcl.in
Important Instructions to apply for HPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- It is mandatory to submit the bio-data on the prescribed format to the below-given address by 15th September 2020 except candidates belongs to districts of Lahaul & Spiti, Kinnaur, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba and Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla, for these candidates, due date to submit testimonials is 30th September 2020 by 5:00 PM.
- “The Director (Personnel), HPPCL, Himfed Building, BCS, New Shimla, Shimla – 171009 P.H. – 0177-2670633.
NOTE: In case of any information, call us on the above contact.