Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission decided to fill their 1724 vacant posts of Teachers, Assistant, Clerk, SI and Store Keeper. The due date for online application is 08th February 2019. Refer to draft here below side for more details.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Teacher, Assistant, Clerk, SI and Store Keeper|
|Number of vacancies||1724|
|Last Date to apply||08-02-2019|
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts) – 292
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Non – Medical) – 107
- Junior Cameraman – 09
- Publicity Assistant – 14
- Warden – 01
- Special Educator – 09
- Publicity Assistant – 09
- Statistical Assistant – 11
- Manual Assistant – 06
- Dark Room Attendant – 01
- Clerk – 05
- Accountant Cum Clerk – 01
- Senior Scientific/Technical Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Fitter – 28
- Electrician/Sub Station Attendant – 01
- Video Film Editor – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 12
- Junior Engineer (Elect.) – 51
- Electrician – 01
- Steno Typist – 08
- Assistant Chemist – 01
- Technical Superintendent – 11
- Store Keeper – 07
- Junior Basic Trained Teacher – 617
- Havildar Instructor/Quarter Master Havildar – 09
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) – 07
- Junior Officer – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 05
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 04
- Company Commander/Senior Instructor/Store Officer/Centre Commander – 04
- Sub Inspector of Police – 33
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – 412
Last Date to Apply: 08-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: The required criteria for the application of this job is 10th with Photography Diploma/Film Editing/ITI/12th and/or B.EI.Ed./DCA/Graduation with D.Ed/B.Ed & TET/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam, Physical Test/Skill Test and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.10300 to 34800/- for Post 1-3,6,8,13,17-19,23,28,30-32 and Rs.5910 to 20200/- for Post 4,5,7,9-12,14,20-22,24-27,29,33 and Rs.6400 to 20200/- for Post 15,16 per month.
- Rs. 360 for General Candidates.
- Rs. 120 for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
- Exemption for Ex-Serviceman of HP.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years (Post 15,16), 18-35 (Post 23), 21-26 (Post 32) and 18-45 years (for others) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2018.
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website regularly for more updates.