HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has a total of 896 vacancies for various posts of Office Assistant, Labor Inspector, Computer Operator. The commission is asking candidates who possess the required academic qualification to apply for the recruitment for the notified posts in online mode on www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The last date by which the applications must be submitted by the candidates is 21/07/2020.
HPSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Labor Inspector, Computer Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||896|
|Last Date to Apply||21/07/2020|
HPSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Language Teacher, Elementary Education – 229
- Shastri, Elementary Education – 454
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical), HP State Forest Development Corporation Limited – 1
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), HPSIDC – 1
- Video Film Editor,Information & Public Relations – 1
- Surveyor, Agriculture – 17
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – 81
- Junior Draughtsman, Agriculture – 14
- Law Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation – 1
- Clerk, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala – 1
- Ophthalmic Officer, Health & Family Welfare – 4
- Labour Inspector, Labour & Employment – 1
- Junior Laboratory Technician, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited – 2
- Junior Quality Control Officer, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited – 3
- Marketing Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited- 3
- Technical Superintendent, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited – 14
- Milk Procurement Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited- 9
- Plant Operator, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited – 6
- Computer Operator, Jal Shakti – 4
- Junior Office Assistant, HPSEBL – 45
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical), HPSEBL – 5
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the specified minimum academic qualification relevant to the concerned post.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to ensure that they qualify in the Written Test, Skill Test, and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: Remuneration will be paid to the candidates as per the norms.
Application Fees: The application fee is as follows:
- General and EWS Category: 360 Rupees
- All Other Categories and Female Candidates: 120 Rupees
Age criteria: Age must be 18-45 years as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- Payment of the fee is to be done in online mode followed by uploading the credentials and final submission of the form in the end.
NOTE: The candidates applying for the recruitment must submit their applications till 21/07/2020.