HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission publishes a notification about the direct recruitment of 7298 posts of Group C Constable. Applications are only invited by online mode. It is required to fill the application form before the closing date of 10th February. Interested applicants should check eligibility conditions and read the advertisement carefully before apply. Other information regarding the advertisement such as educational qualification, selection process, application fee, age limit, how to apply is described below.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Haryana|
|Posts Name||Constable Police, Group C|
|Number of Vacancies||7298|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||11.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||10.02.2021|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Cat.1||Male Constable (General Duty)||5500|
|Cat.2||Female Constable (General Duty)||1100|
|Cat.3||Female Constable (HAP-Durga)||698|
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 12th examination with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
|Male||170 (Gen), 168 (Reserved)||83-87 (Gen), 81-85(Reserved)|
|Female||158 (Gen), 156 (Reserved)||Not Applicable|
Age Criteria: Candidates, age should be not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
Application Fee: The examination fee is rupees 100 for the Male General/Other State Male &Female. For Female Haryana residents, the application fee is 50 rupees. SC/BC/EWS Male will pay rupees 25, and SC/BC/EWS females have to pay rupees 13.
Pay Scale: Constable Police post has a pay scale of Rs.21700-69100 – Level-3, Cell-I.
Selection Procedure: The selection process has three rounds.
- The first round is a Knowledge Test containing MCQs of 100 marks.
- The second round will be the Physical Screening Test.
- The third round will be the Physical Measurement Test.
Official Website: The official website for HSSC Constable Recruitment is www.hssc.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website and read the advertisement and instructions carefully.
- Then visit the URL address to fill online application is http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
- Candidates are required to register themselves first.
- Login to the HSSC website using your Registration Id and password.
- Fill up all the details about the address, Aadhar card number, Email Id, Phone Number, Educational qualification details.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Also, upload your recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the examination fee if applicable.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Keep a hardcopy of the application form with you for future use.
Important Links to Consider for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Read all the instructions carefully before applying for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021.