HSSPP Recruitment 2019: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad asked for applications in online mode for the recruitment purpose on 575 vacant seats of Assistant Manager. For this, applicants may fill the application form on the official website www.hsspp.in. Candidates are allowed to fill the form up to 20th March 2019. No candidates will be able to submit their form for the advertised post. Also, willing candidates may check the paragraph given next to it. The paragraph includes important instructions and guidelines regarding the eligibility criteria and application procedure required for the specified job vacancy.
HSSPP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||575|
|Last Date to apply||20th March 2019|
HSSPP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad
Name of The Posts: Assistant Manager
Last Date to Apply: 20-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) or Master in Computer Application or BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology or BE/ B.Tech. in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and marks based merit list.
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For Female/ SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC candidates of Haryana: Rs. 250/-
- The fee can be paid through Online mode only. Applicants can pay the application fee till 22nd March 2019.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years as on 20-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hsspp.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online on the website www.hsspp.in.
- For this, the candidates have to fill the form using the link given to apply online for Assistant Manager post on the website.
- In the form candidate’s personal, educational and work experience related details have to be filled.
- Upload the photo and documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before 20th March 2019.
NOTE:Hard copy of the application form has to be preserved for future reference.