HWB Recruitment 2018 : Heavy Water Board has liberated the job advertisement for recruitment of candidates.The organization invites applications from skilled and qualified candidates with the required capabilities to apply for the recruitment on the 10 vacancies for the post of Stenographer & Uppere Division Clerk.The applicants are advised to read the information carefully including the age and educational eligibility criteria for applying.The candidates can apply online for the recruitment on the official website www.hwb.gov.in till 10th July 2018.
HWB Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Heavy Water Board|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||10-07-2018|
HWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Heavy Water Board
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 02
- Upper Division Clerk – 08
Last Date to Apply: 10-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be 10th pass with English stenography and Typing or Graduation degree with English Typewriting from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the objective/subjective test and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 25500 per month.
Application Fees: Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs 100/-,while it is exempted for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Women candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 30 years (Post 1),27 years for (Post 2)besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hwb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all,a candidate have to log on to the official website www.hwb.gov.in and fill the form with clicking on the online apply link.
- Then,the complete details of the candidate including the name of self and parents,age and educational,marital status and so on will be filled.
- The work experience if any is to be mentioned too.
- After uploading signature and photo,fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in form.
NOTE: The Candidates should ensure to be updated of the future recruitment schedule through the official website.