Hyundai Motors Recruitment 2018 : Hyundai Motors India Limited,leading seller & manufacturer of cars in Indian Automobile Industry have invited applications for recruitment as Training Administrator,Technical Lead,IT Specialist ,Sales & Supply Planning Analyst,Lead Project Engineer,Project Technical Lead,Team Leader major across India .The candidates interested in pursuing their career in the organization can apply and get selected. The candidates can apply in the online mode on website www.hyundai.com and get selected through the recruitment drives to be held on various dates at specific locations all over India.
Hyundai Motors Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Hyundai Motors India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Training Administrator, Technical Lead, IT Specialist, Sales & Supply Planning Analyst, Lead Project Engineer, Project Technical Lead, Team Leader & Other|
|Number of vacancies||Will be disclosed soon|
|Last Date to apply||As soon as possible|
Hyundai Motors Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hyundai Motors India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Training Administrator
- Technical Lead
- IT Specialist
- Sales & Supply Planning Analyst
- Lead Project Engineer
- Project Technical Lead
- Team Leader
Last Date to Apply: As soon as possible
Educational Qualifications : The minimum educational qualification that a candidate should have is B.Tech/B.E or Graduation(2018,2017 & 2016 Passouts) in relevant field from an accredited board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Online test,technical,interview and HR interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per the Industry Standards and best in class according to experience and designation of the candidate.
Application Fees: There is no application fees to be paid for the selection process and the interview.
Official Website: www.hyundai.com
Important Instructions to apply for Hyundai Motors Recruitment :
- The Candidates are required to first visit the website www.hyundai.com and click on the careers option leading to a new page showing latest openings.
- There the applicant has to select his last education stream and click on link to apply online for the relevant and interested post.
- Then ,A page asking for required details of the candidate’s personal & educational history and professional work experience will be required.
- After this,the candidate can finally submit his application for recruitment.
NOTE: The candidate should keep themselves updated of the recruitment procedure and future schedule.