IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an authorized body to conduct and promote recruitment in the Public sector banks. As the organization is responsible to hire skilled and competent candidates, therefore, IBPS recently announced recruitment news for Graduate holders on 1167 openings of Probationary Officers/Management Trainee. The applicant must fill the online application by the 26th of August. For more information about recruitment, read the notification below.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||1167|
|Last Date to Apply||26 August 2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer/Management Trainee
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must hold a valid Graduation Degree from an accredited college.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be by Online Test (Pre & Main) and Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Application fees for GEN/OBC caste is Rupees Eight Hundred and Fifty. Although for SC/ST and PWD, this amount is Rupees One Hundred Seventy-Five.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate must be such that he/she should not be less than 20 years while higher age can be 30 years. In simple words, the applicant must be born between 02-08-1990 and 01-08-2000 (both dates are inclusive).
Important Dates: Some of the dates which are relevant to know by aspirant are as follows :
- Download Call Letters Pre-Exam Training – September 2020.
- Pre Exam Training – 21st September to 26th of September 2020.
- Download Call Letters for Online Examination – October 2020.
- Examination Date (Online) – 03rd, 10th, and 11th of October 2020.
- Declaration of Online Test (Pre) – October/November 2020.
- Mains Online Exam date – 28 November 2020.
- Interview – January/February 2021.
- Provisional Allotment Date – April 2021.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must go through details on ibps.in
- Go to the home page and click on the application link of PO/MT.
- Tab on new registration and register by filling the entire required details.
- Upload scan copy of photograph, signature, left thumb impression, self-declaration, and all the certific+ates.
- In the end, make payment and submit the application.
- Candidate must have an active e-mail till the end of the recruitment process.
NOTE: Submit your complaints @cgrs.ibps.in