IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates for 29 vacancies of Programming Assistant, Hindi Officer. All the candidates need to apply online on www.ibps.in for the recruitment latest by 30/06/2020.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Programming Assistant, Hindi Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 2
- Associate Professor – 2
- Assistant Professor – 4
- Faculty Research Associate – 5
- Research Associate – 5
- Research Associate – Technical – 1
- Hindi Officer – 3
- Analyst Programmer – Windows – 2
- Analyst Programmer – Linux -1
- IT Administrator – 1
- Programming Assistant – 3
Educational Qualifications: Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ Master Degree or Ph.D. must be possessed by the candidates.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates need to qualify in the process of selection that will include Online Test, Item Writing Excercise, Presentation Excercise, Skill Test, Group Exercise, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a salary as follows:
- Professor – Rupees 2,32,755/-per month
- Associate Professor -Rupees 2,05,260/-per month
- Assistant Professor – Rupees 1,51,539/-per month
- Faculty Research Associate – Rupees 89,781/-per month
- Research Associate – Rupees 67,521/-per month
- Research Associate – Technical – Rupees 67,521/-per month
- Hindi Officer – Rupees 67,521/-per month
- Analyst Programmer – Windows – Rupees 54,126/-per month
- Analyst Programmer – Linux – Rupees 54,126/-per month
- IT Administrator – Rupees 54,126/-per month
- Programming Assistant – Rupees 40,167/-per month
Application Fees: An application fee of Rupees 1000 is to be paid by the candidates for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria specified below
- Post 1: 47-55 years
- Post 2: 42-50 years
- Post 3: 32-45 years
- Post 4: 27-40 years
- Post 5-7,11: 21-30 years
- Post 8,9: 21-35 years
- Post 10: 21-33 years
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the online form on www.ibps.in.
- Pay the fee and uploaded the certificates followed by the final submission.
- The hard copies with academic certificates must be sent to The The Divisional Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot N.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali, East-Mumbai-400101
NOTE: All the candidates will be able to apply and submit their applications by 30/06/2020.