ICDS Recruitment 2019 : Integrated Child Development Service Department Jammu & Kashmir advertised for the selection of Candidates from the state J&K.Recruitment process is on 337 posts of Consultant, Project Assistant,Coordinator,Accountant for centrally sponsored scheme Poshan Abhiyaan. Applications in offline mode are invited from the candidates.Last date to apply is 10th January 2019 till 4:30 PM.Details regarding the age criteria,educational qualification,pay scale,number of vacancies etc. is given here in the below paragraph.
ICDS Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Integrated Child Development Service|
|Name of the Job||Consultant,Project Assistant, Coordinator,Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||337|
|Last Date to apply||10-01-2019|
ICDS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Integrated Child Development Service
Name of The Posts:
- Block Coordinator – 141
- Block Project Assistant– 141
- District Coordinator – 22
- District Project Assistant – 22
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation/ Health & Nutrition/Financial Management/ Capacity Building & BCC/ Procurement) – 05
- Accountant – 03
- Project Associate – 03
Last Date to Apply: 10-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Contenders looking for this job vacancy are asked to have Diploma in CS/ IT,Graduation Degree/ PG diploma in Management/ Social Science/ Nutrition/ PG degree in relevant Subject/ MBA/ CWA – Inter/ CA – Inter from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and /or personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as follows :
- Post 1 : Rs 20,000/-
- Post 2 : Rs 15,000/-
- Post 3 & 6 : Rs 30000/-
- Post 5 : Rs 60,000/-
- Post 4: Rs 18,000/-
- Post 7 : Rs 25,000/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 18 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2018.
Official Website: www.jkicds.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applications form in offline mode are to be filled.
- These filled application form complete in all respect has to be sent at the address specified below :
- State Level Posts : “Deputy Direct, ICDS Jammu, Haj House 2nd Floor, Rail head Complex Jammu”
“Deputy Direct, ICDS, Kashmir, 2nd Floor, Block C Old Secretariat, Srinagar”
- District Level Posts : “District Programme Officer, ICDS Projects of the Concerned District’
- Block Level Posts: “Office of Child Devlopment Project Officer,ICDS Project of the Concerned Project”
NOTE: Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason.