ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 : Integrated Child Development Service has invited applications from skilled and capable candidates to apply for selection on the 149 posts of Project Assistants,Coordinators & Specialists.The interested and eligible candidates are required to fill the application form offline on or before 18th June 2018.For Further information about the recruitment process like application fees and salary scale, selection process,age and eligibility criteria for educational qualification etc.The candidates are requested to please go through the information given below in the paragraph carefully so as to avoid any mistake and discrepancy in filling the offline form.
ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Integrated Child Development Service|
|Name of the Job||Project Assistants,Coordinators & Specialists|
|Number of vacancies||149|
|Last Date to apply||18th June 2018|
ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Integrated Child Development Service
Name of The Posts:
Sr. No. Name of the Posts Number of Vacancies A. State Project Management Unit (SPMU) 1. Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation -1 05(1 Each) 2. Financial Management – 1 3. Procurement – 1 4. Health and Nutrition – 1 5. Capacity building & BCC – 1 6. Accountant 01 7. Secretarial Assistant / Data entry operator (DEO) 02 8. Project Associate 01 9. Office Messenger / peons 02 B. District Level Help Desk (DLHD’S) (Ariyalur, Chennai, Dindigul, Nilgiris and
10. District co-ordinators (1 per District) 05 11. Project Assistants 05 C. Block Level Help Desk (BLHD’S) (Block List enclosed in Terms of Recruitment) 12. Project Assistants 64 13. Block Co-ordinators 64 Total 149 Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 18th June 2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification for applicant to be eligible to apply is 10th/Graduation/ Degree/Diploma in B.Tech/BE in IT/Computer Engineering/Diploma in Management/Computer Applications/CS/ Nutrition/Public Health/Social Sciences/Chain Management and Commerce/Accounting passed from a recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The salary package of 60000(Post 1),30000 (Post 2,6)25000(Post 3)15000(Post 4,9) ,8000(Post 5) 18000(Post 7) and 20000(Post 8) per month.
Application Fees: The application fees is not to be paid by the candidates as there is no provision of fees for the same.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-55 years(Post 1) and 28 years (Post 2,3) and 35 years (Post 4-9) that will be counted as on 01-05-2018.Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations of the government will also be applied.
Official Website: www.icds.tn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- The candidate should fill the application form in the proper format as given and prescribed by the institute.
- The aspiring applicant must attach the credentials of the educational qualification documents.
- The photo of the candidate is to be pasted on the application form and sign across the photo.
- The candidate after filling the form completely must sent the that to the below mentioned address: Director cum Mission Director,ICDS n. 6,Pammal Nalla Thambi Street, MGR Road,Taramani,Chennai-113
NOTE: The candidate should visit the website of the organization regularly for updates regarding the recruitment.