ICG Recruitment 2019 : Indian Coast Guard invites applications for the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry for 2019 Batch from the male candidates.Applications will be filled in online mode only.Applicants may submit the application form till 31st December 2019.Number of vacancies will be disclosed later.Aspirants can check the advertisement given below.The advertisement contains all the eligibility criteria and recruitment related details.
ICG Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Navik|
|Number of vacancies||will be declared soon|
|Last Date to apply||31-01-2019|
ICG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts: Navik (General Duty)
Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should be 12th pass to be eligible for the specified vacancy.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam,Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 21,700/- per month .
Application Fees: Thers is no application fees to be paid by the candidates for the recruitment.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-22 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- It is required to logon to website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and read the notification and important instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form and upload photograph in blue Background and signature in the required format and size.
- On completion of filling application form,applicants are required to check the filled details once again before submitting the application form.
- After final submission candidates have to take a print of filled application form which is to be preserved till completion of recruitment selection procedure.
- Filling of multiple applications will be considered as cancellation of application form,so fill only one application form.
NOTE: It is recommended to visit the ICG’s recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in regularly for more updates and news regarding the recruitment.