Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019- Income Tax Departments summons application from skilled interviewees for tweetup for the halcyon opportunity of following posts Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS. There are limited seats of 21, so hurry up and buckle up and grab your seats and secure your future. The desired and interested interviewees who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria declared below can visit the official website www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in for the apprising and in order to know more about this notification then have a look inside the article.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Job||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date to Apply||13th September 2019|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Income Tax Department
Name of The Posts:
- Income Tax Inspector – 02
- Tax Assistant – 08
- Stenographer – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff – 09
Last Date to Apply: 13th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from an accredited institute/board/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected interviewees will get the bewildering salary package of
- 44900 (Post 1)
- 25500 (Post 2,3)
- 18000 (Post 4) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the Income Tax Department recruitment will be amended soon on the official website.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should :
- It will be updated soon.
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the interviewees belonging to reserved category
Official Website: The official website is www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in
Address: Dy. Commissioner of Income Tax (H.Qrs) (Admn) Office of the Principal CCIT, AP & Telangana, Hyderabad, Room No. 1022, 10th Floor, B Block, Income Tax Towers, Ac Guards, Hyderabad – 500004
- Ending Date for Receiving offline Application form Is 13th September 2019
- Last date to submit an application form (Remote areas / Flung Areas): 20th September 2019
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Hit the official website www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in for the updates.
- Target date to apply offline: 13th September 2019
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Attach the important documents that are photographs, signature, name, address, etc.
- Partial applications will be rejected.
- Interviewees should go and scrutinize the official website of the organization which is www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in
- Post the form at the address given.
NOTE: Do check the official website www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in for the updates and more particulars. This is all we know about this recruitment.