India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Communication & IT Department of Post India, Mumbai, publishes a notification about 16 posts of Staff Car Driver in ordinary Grade, level 2 pat matrix. The candidate should read the eligibility requirement before applying. The application forms are invited in the prescribed format. The closing date to apply for the post is 15 February 2020. Other details about the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply are given below.
India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||India Post Mumbai|
|Posts Name||Staff Car Driver|
|The Last Date to Apply||15.02.2021|
India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Staff Cat Driver
- The candidate should possess a valid driving license for both light motor vehicles and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of a Motor mechanic is also required.
- The candidate should have three years of experience.
- Candidate must have 10th certificate.
The upper age limit for Staff Car Driver is 56 years.
The monthly salary of Staff Car Driver will be Rupees 19990.
Do visit India Post Mumbai’s official website for more information at @https://www.indiapost.gov.in.
Steps To Apply For India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021
The candidate should visit the website of India Post Mumbai and read the instructions carefully. Download the advertisement and take a printout of the application form. Fill the application form correctly. Attach a list of documents along with it as follows.
- Integrity Certificate.
- A list of major/minor penalties imposed in the last ten years.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of ACR’s for the previous five years.
- Other qualification documents.
Send this to the specified address.
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli Mumbai. Pin code:400018
Important Links to Consider for India Post Mumbai Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Applications are invited in the prescribed format only.