Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 : This is in reference to our commitment to deliver you the information of the latest jobs.Indian Air Force have come out with fantastic opportunity of employment for the young Indian candidates seeking to get a job in the Indian Air Force.The Current recruitment is for the 182 AFCAT Posts. Candidates can apply online on the website www.indianairforce.nic.in till 15-07-2018.We have provided the complete information including the application & selection procedure,pay scale and application fees,age and academic qualification requirements besides the guidelines to be followed while applying online.It is hereby strongly recommended to must go through the paragraph carefully.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||AFCAT Posts|
|Number of vacancies||182|
|Last Date to apply||15-07-2018|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
|Name of Post||Branch||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE (L) – 30|
AE(M) – 14
|AE (L) – 22|
AE (M) – 10
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||Admin – 12|
Logistics – 4
Accounts – 5
Education – 4
|Admin – 8|
Logistics – 1
Accounts – 3
Education – 3
|NCC Special||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch||–|
|Meteorology||Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||14||10||24|
Last Date to Apply: 15-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : The candidates should be a Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Online test,interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package given in the official notification.
Application Fees: The candidates of all categories are required to pay the application fees of 250 rupees.
Age criteria : The candidates are required to check the age criteria for each post in the
- 20 to 24 years (born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 1999)
- For Those holding Commercial Pilot Licence: 26 years (born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999)
- 20 to 26 years (born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999)
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The First thing to do is log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in and click on the apply online link which will land one to new window with the blank application form asking the personal,academic and work experience related details of the candidate.
- Then,the photo and signature is to be uploaded followed by payment of application fees.
- Finally,candidates can take the printout of the filled in form after submission of application.
NOTE: Candidates should keep themselves in touch with the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in for future updates and changes if any.