Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force is going to conduct the AFCAT Exam for the recruitment of candidates for various Technical and Non-Technical posts. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment online only on the official website i.e www.afcat.cdac.in. All of the candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment only till the specified date i.e by 14/07/2020.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||AFCAT Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||14/07/2020|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- AFCAT Exam-Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must check the eligibility criteria as per the specified post.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the SSB Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the specified rules of the organization.
Application Fees: The candidates will have to make payment of the application fee i.e 250 Rupees.
Age criteria: The candidates need to apply for the recruitment only if they are of the specified age only. The age limit is as follows:
- For Flying Duty: 20-24 years
- For Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical)-20-26 years
Official Website: www.afcat.cdac.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will need to apply for recruitment for Indian Air Force by filling the application form online on www.afcat.cdac.in.
- After the details are filled in the form as per the academic records, the candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode only.
- After that, the candidates can move on to the documents uploading part under which the candidates will have to ensure that the academic certificates, passport size photo, and the candidate’s signature are uploaded.
- All the above-specified credentials are to be uploaded as per the specified instructions following which the form is to be submitted.
NOTE: The candidates can start applying for the recruitment starting from 15/06/2020 to 14/07/2020.