Indian Army Recruitment 2018 : Indian Army has invited applications from skilled,capable and courageous candidates to fill up the 15 posts of various categories including Lower division clerk,Fireman,Soldier general duty and others.The interested and eligible candidates can apply and attend the recruitment recruitment drive as on 09th April 2018 to 24th April 2018 .Information regarding the advertisement for recruitment including age & eligibility criteria,pay scale and application fees,application and selection procedure is given in detail in the following description.Candidates are advised to go through this carefully before proceeding further.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Lower division clerk,Fireman,Soldier general duty and others|
|Number of vacancies||15 plus|
|Last Date to apply||24th April 2018|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Lower division clerk-07
- Soldier general duty and others – not disclosed till
Last Date to Apply: 24th April 2018
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam,practical,physical and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 19900 rupees per month .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years.Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be applied.
Important Instructions on how to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization including name and address of the candidate,educational qualification details and work experience details.
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form with cross signatures.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be sent along with the application form.
- Application be sent to the office as follows: Ministry of Defense , 16 Field Ammunition Depot,C/o 99 APO
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy .