Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army has released the official notification asking for applications from skilled and eligible Indian candidates for Technical Graduate/ Plus Two Technical Entry Scheme Course to be held in the session January 2020. Aspirants are to fill the online application form on the website www.joinindianarmy.gov.in till 06th June 2019 after which no application will be entertained at any cost. Do read all the information and follow the required instructions while filling the application.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Technical Graduate/ Plus Two Technical Entry Scheme Course|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||06th June 2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Graduate/ Plus Two Technical Entry Scheme Course
Last Date to Apply:
- Course 1: 10th April to 09th May 2019
- Course 2: 08th May to 06th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have passed a first class Graduation from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in the Written test only.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid a handsome amount of money as fixed monthly remuneration in return for their services to the organization.
Application Fees: The Applicants are to pay application fee as prescribed in the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group as mentioned in the official notification besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joiindianarmy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Read all the details and instructions first and only then log on to the official website as given above.
- Ensure that all the information filled in the online application is exactly as per educational qualification certificates of the candidate.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature of the candidate to the application online.
NOTE: Applicants are suggested to must visit our website regularly for more updates.