Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army is the biggest Armed Force in India which was founded on April 01, 1985. Indian Army is commanded by the president of India. Applications are invited by the Indian Army from male (unmarried) candidates who are keen to join army posts. The aspirant can apply for Technical Entry Scheme 44 by 09th September. There are a total of 90 vacancies. Interested candidates can know about the qualification standard, the way of selection, etc. through the below-mentioned paragraph.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Technical Entry Scheme 44|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||09/09/2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Entry Scheme 44 Course – 90
Educational Qualifications: Must be 12th passed with the aggregate marks of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. After the successful completion of 04 years course, the candidate will get the identification of the Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in the rank of L.t.
Selection Procedure: The organization will select candidates through shortlisting. Shortlisted candidates will undergo a medical examination and physical measurements.
Pay Scale: The amount of compensation will be according to the rules of the Indian Army.
Age criteria: On the date when training commences, the applicant must not below 16.5 years and can be a maximum of 19.5 years.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Join the application link on joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on Apply online.
- Fill the particulars in the application form and upload 10th,12th, and ID proof with a photograph if required.
- Finally, submit the application and take out the print out of the application.
- Bring application at the time of the interview with two self-attested copies of 10th, 12th DMC, and 20 pp size photographs.
- There must not have any criminal proceeding against the candidate.
- For interviews, interviewees will get a traveling allowance of Ac III-tier railway fare (both sides).
NOTE: The candidate can not marry during the training period. The total duration of training is five years.