Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 : Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for the post of Probationary Officer and Chief Customer Service Officer.Applications have to be submitted online/offline before last date as specified below.All the necessary details and information regarding the recruitment like age,educational qualification ,application procedure are given here in below paragraph.Please read this paragraph carefully before applying.
Indian Bank Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer and Chief Customer Service Officer|
|Number of vacancies||417 & various|
|Last Date to apply||27-08-2018,11-08-2018|
Indian Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Bank
Name of The Posts:
|Post||No. of vacancies||Age||Qualification||Application Fees||Last date|
|Probationary Officer||417||20-30 years as on 01-08-2018||Graduation from a recognized university||Gen/OBC : Rs 600/- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/-||27-08-2018|
|Chief Customer Service Officer(Internal Ombudsman)||various||less than equal to 62 years as on 01-07-2018||Retired General officer from a Scheduled commercial bank||Rs 1000/- for all candidates||11-08-2018|
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 70,000/- per month for (Post 2).
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Post 1 : Candidates should select the careers page in Bank’s website www.indianbank.in and fill the online application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature along with scanned copies of all the documents required.
- After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application form and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- They need not send this printout to the Bank.
- Post 2 :The applicants has to fill the offline application form which is available on www.indianbank.in .
- Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format in official notification with Demand Draft towards application fee and copies of all the credentials should be sent to the following address:
General Manager (HRM)
Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.
NOTE: Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of the Recruitment Process. Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID.