Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence, published a notification about 358 vacancies for the Navik and Yantrik post for the 2021 batch. Applications will be accepted online from 5 January 2021 to 19 January 2021. Intended candidates should check the eligibility conditions before apply. Only male candidates are allowed to apply. Other details about educational qualification, age criteria, selection process, pay scale, how to apply, etc., are described below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Posts Name||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.01.2021|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|2||Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
- Navik (General Duty): The candidate must have passed 12th with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by COBSE.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): The candidate must have passed 10th Class from an education board recognized by the COBSE.
- Yantrik: The candidate having 10th class passed from an education board accredited by COBSE and Diploma in relevant discipline approved by AICTE.
Age Criteria: The minimum age of 18 Years and the maximum age of 22 years is allowed.
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Candidate should be born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003.
- For Navik (DB): Candidate should be born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003.
Upper age relaxation to SC/ST is given five years, and three years to OBC candidates are given.
Application Fee: All the candidates have to pay Rupees 250 as examination fee except SC/ST candidates.
- Navik (General Duty): Candidate will get basic pay of Rupees 21700 along with DA and other allowances.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Candidate will get basic pay of Rupees 21700 along with DA and other allowances.
- Yantrik: Candidate will get basic pay of Rupees 29200 along with DA Rupees 6200 and other allowances.
Selection Procedure: The selection of applicants is based on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV, and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of all the stages and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG.
Stage I: There will be a computer-based written online examination.
Stage II: It is divided into the following parts.
- (a) Physical fitness test.
- (b) Document verification.
- (c) Reassessment of inconsistent performance.
- (d) Initial Medical Examination.
Stage III: This stage is divided into the following parts.
- (a) Document Verification.
- (b) Final medicals at INS Chilka.
- (c) Submission of original documents and police verification.
Stage IV: Joining at ICG after checking all the documents.
Important Dates Tentative:
|Post||Stage I||Stage II||Stage III & IV|
|Navik (GD)||Mid/End March 2021||End April/Early May 2021||Early August 2021|
|Navik (DB)||Mid/End March 2021||End April/Early May 2021||Early October 2021|
|Yantrik||Mid/End March 2021||End April/Early May 2021||Early August 2021|
Official Website: Visit the official website of ICG for more details at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Visit the official ICG website and read the instructions carefully. Register yourself by giving correct details. Upload your documents and pay the examination fee. Keep with you the registration number and password for future logins and take a printout of the application form.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Visit the official website from time to time as ICG already declares the tentative calendar.