Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Karnal is in need of suitable and qualified candidates for recruitment for 07 vacancies for the posts of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professionals. All the candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment offline mode in the specified format and send the applications to the office address by 20/06/2020.
Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Karnal|
|Name of the Job||Senior Research Fellow and Young Professionals|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||20/06/2020|
Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow-02
- Young Professionals II-03
- Young Professional I-02
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed the following academic qualifications post wise specified below:
- Senior Research Fellow- Master’s Degree in Plant Biochemistry/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences
- Young Professionals II- M.Sc in Agriculture/ Botany/ Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology
- Young Professional I– Graduation in any field with Computer Certificate
Pay Scale: The salary to be paid to the selected candidates is
- Senior Research Fellow- Rupees 31,000/-per month
- Young Professionals II– Rupees 25,000/-per month
- Young Professional I- Rupees 15,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay the fee for applying for the recruitment for the above vacancies.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as follows post wise:
- Senior Research Fellow- 18-40 years
- Young Professionals II- 21-45 years
- Young Professional I- 21-45 years
Official Website: www.iiwbr.org
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates have to download the format provided on www.iiwbr.org.
- Fill the details in the form in hard copy and paste a photo on the form.
- Send the form with the self-attested copies of the certificates to ICAR-Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Karnal (Haryana)
NOTE: Apply the latest by 20/06/2020.